Snake usually attack smaller living things and will only attack humans if cornered or threatened. There are two type of snake: one is venomous which kills or paralyzes its prey by injecting venom and the other is non venomous or constrictors which constricts or wraps itself around the target enough to stop the blood flow. If ever you found a snake how do you deal with them and their bite? Follow the tips on how to deal with it?
- Snakes have poor eyesight. They rely on heat a living things ejects. When you found a snake in water or you whole body is wet, do not move. If you are wet, there’s around 5 percent the snake will notice you.
- Snakes will never attack human so if ever you saw one, try to avoid them and drive them away using a long stick.
- If bitten, go to the nearest hospital and ask for help. There are snake venom that can even kill a human in just one minute.
- If you are in you house and bitten by a snake, look for an oil. Gargle the oil and try to sip the venom out of the wound. Of course, you need to spit the venom out of your mouth also.
- Never under estimate the power of their bite.